We narrowly made it out last night.
Thankfully, the Islander was very helpful and is rowing our boat to the mainland as I write. We had to wait for hours until it was dark (indeed it still is). It was a difficult time coordinating everything, I, however, was not in charge of any of the planning (on account of not having any information to help the situation).
All was quiet, everything (even the water) is running smoothly. I am confident once again ( surprising, I thought that would never come back to me), that our plans will swiftly move us forward in our journey.