So, I said I wasn’t posting again until May…Well, I guess not!
Thanks, Olivia for the tag!
- Answer the eleven questions
- Nominate other bloggers
- Ask them eleven more questions
And here are my answers!
1. What was the last book you read and did you enjoy it?
The last book I completed…? *checks Goodreads* This Changes Everything: How the Gospel Transforms the Teen Years, I loved reading it with my Bible Study!
2. Do you have a favorite sport?
Nope! Not a big sports fan. Does reading all day count…? ;p
3. What was the last thing you ate? Did you like it?
Dried mango slices with 90% dark chocolate? It was so good!
4. What is one of your biggest pet peeves?
People making assumptions right from the start with no particular reason (or information) to do so.
Or spelling. I love spelling.
5. How do you behave in a public setting, or in a place with a lot of people you don’t know well?
Behave like a really quiet person who hardly says anything or goes up to anyone unless spoken to first. Also staring at random things or hanging out with the pets is something I would do.
6. If you were a character in a book, how would you describe yourself to another person?
That’s a hard question…The quiet person (depending) who’s along for the ride? I wouldn’t know… XD
7. What is your dream life?
Writing and reading aaaaalll day long! And Elephants. XD
8. Who are some of your favorite music artists?
Hmm, the Piano Guys, various Christian Contemporary artists…I like individual songs mostly…
9. What aspect of blogging do you enjoy the most?
Accomplishing the post and pressing send! Well, that and actually writing out something I’m excited to share!
10. Do you prefer being with people or keeping to yourself more?
I like being by myself and other people. It totally depends on the day or how much social interaction I’ve had. But I do get exhausted after being with people and like to recharge alone.
11. What part of writing do you struggle with the most?
The most…Oh, gracious… I feel like I’m still too new at writing to know which one is the most difficult…It depends on what I’m doing though, or when.
Here’s your eleven questions:
- Favorite animal?
- least favorite weather?
- All time favorite book?
- If you were stuck in an elevator what would you do?
- Have you ever had to run from a Walrus?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- Favorite writing style?
- How many languages do you know?
- Who do you aspire to be like?
- Weirdest/best/worst dream you’ve ever had?
- Favorite place to visit (or want to)?
See you in May!